Making an everyday life possible for people with disability.
Delivering high quality , flexible supports which are ethically driven, dignified, respectful and tailored to each person’s unique lifestyle, culture and relationships.
Support individuals with a disability to participate in individually tailored and community inclusive lifestyles by:
- Providing periods of planned and unplanned personal care support.
- Ensuring people have control over their own lives through the self-design of their support.
Support individuals with disability to keep living in their own homes by :
- Avoiding the admission to congregate care living.
- Providing supports at the times that best meet the needs of each individual.
- Reducing the dependency on unpaid carers and family members by providing support at key times that are appropriate for each person.
- Working with each individual to design a care plan which is uniquely tailored to their needs and circumstance.